Lots to look forward to, friends!!!

Including.......
Going to Chi-town with the ladies this weekend and staying at the Hampton Inn (a 5 star establishment, I'm sure)

Going home next Tuesday for Thanksgiving break..... which means lots of good food, family times, and the annual Grimm trip to Indy. YES!!!

And then.... only 2 weeks and 1 final and I'm off to Mexico!

My how time flies when you're having fun (and studying hard, of course).

:D

Mom... I hope this post makes up for my recent negativity and Scrooge-like outlook on life. :)
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Bry&Ash said...

I can't believe you only have ONE FINAL! Arg. That's so frustrating. (I had to add a little negativity to your peppy post):)

Nick said...

And I would disagree about your recent negativity (using your blog as evidence, anyway). Your recent posts with wonderfully zany pictures and your sacramental celebration of fall both point to a beauty in vision that would counteract the negativity of which you speak.

Ok...that was rather long-winded. My bad. Good luck on your finals.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't thought that you were being negative, Christen!! it was nice to be with you for lunch :-).

Hey! our filter is letting me post on here today.

love you lots,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ashton- more like AMAZING! And I may have 2 finals now b/c I might take an optional one. Still, I won't undermine the fact that I'm getting off easy this semeser...

Nick- Why thank you! I am glad to hear you enjoy my zany pictures and such. :)

And Mom-- thanks again for lunch, and yes I was too negative. :)