

So I woke up this morning at 5:00-> wide awake.... and hungry. I layed in bed for around 20 minutes with hopes that I would fall back asleep.......
Nope.
So, I did what I always do when I wake up hungry in the middle of the night... I went to the kitchen and got myself some Kashi cereal and Yoplait yogurt and had myself a little fiesta!
I have become an addict of these 2 yummy morsels over the past several months. I HIGHLY recommend them to any soul who has yet to partake of the delectable goodness they offer!!
3 comments:
that's funny! i didn't know you were a night eater. kory kaeb used to get up every night and eat a bowl of cereal. i don't think he does it every night anymore, but he still does some.
~shar
mi gusta go lean. :)
Hello Chris, and i hope you are settling in at school, and that your first week of the second semester goes well. it should be good, since you are even more "settled" and know what to expect. Do you have your two favorite foods there if you wake up at night? :-). i would choose sweets. good for you :-).
Love you lots, and be thinking about your birthday, and what you would like to do (where and when to eat, what i can make or whatever--gift ideas? )
xox
Mom
Post a Comment