Coffee, friends, and studying

I'm currently sitting at Greyhouse with Shannon, Kyle and Tianna: sipping a delicious drink and studying......very un-distractedly, obviously. :)

Studying at Greyhouse is pretty much da cool cat thing to do these days.....the shizzle, you might say. A lot of us have been coming at least once a week, and I am pleased to say that it actually ends up being surprisingly productive! And how nice to study nigh unto a friend or two or ten (almost half of Marstellar was here a couple Wednesdays ago) while sipping on a delectable chai, iced hot chocolate, or English breakfast tea with honey.

On another note.......
Due to never posting anymore, I have failed to document some pretty big happenings, including the Mexico trip and a pretty ridiculous prank pulled on us a month or so ago. I'm sad to say the prank was very clever and tops any girl prank pulled this year...........at least so far...mwahaha.

For your viewing pleasure, I have included pictures of a few semester highlights!


Sledding on Slater Hill the first night back after Christmas break:Bowling for Alyssa's birthday:Girl's Valentines Day Party

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

Tricky said...

It soothes my soul to see another post from you, dearest Crispy :) It has been far too long. Please don't ever keep us in suspense again!

smw said...

i'm pretty pleased to see another post, as well. i agree. much too long.

mom said...

better not comment yet it's 12:01 a.m.--------------oops!Gotta go, i'm sure you understand, i owe you $2 from yesterday---i'm off to bed, but it is good to see a new post. :-)

ang said...

greyhouse is a cool name, and obviously a cool place if YOU go there. sadie mentioned that you may be making an appearance at college weekend? 'twould bring me great pleasure, seeing you again. :)

Daveana said...

Awe, what a great post. 1. greyhouse is awesome. 2. bowling is lots of fun. 3. what a great pic from v-day with the girls. 4. Neihousers, haven't them seen them in months. 5. LEAH & ASHLEY!!!

See, 5 reasons I love your post!