And my hero of the week is.......

Ashley Troxel!!Seriously, folks. She's the best. Ashley invited me to go along with her and her brother Dirk to stay at their Grandma Joyce's condo in Pompano Beach, FL. (AKA Ft. Lauderdale) It was a grand 'ole time, and I thought a whole post should be dedicated to Ashley for making it happen and inviting me along for the fun!! What a super friend I have. :) Here are some pictures of the week....









Category: 7 comments

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warning! Protection: here or here

Bry&Ash said...

That looks fun! So did you guys plan to match for your photo shoot?:)

I'm pretty sad we didn't meet up. Would you believe Kait and I never even saw the ocean while we were in FL.

smw said...

glad to have you back. :)
~me

Sarena said...

that first picture of ashley is incredible! and wow! you got really dark!!! jealous.... :)

emilykate said...

you girls are loco and beautiful! love the pics...

leah said...

you girls look like you had so much fun!!! i can't wait to hear all about it...i love that last one...priceless...:D you girls are great!

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris,
It is so nice to see how your week went. it looks like you had a great time!! Thanks to Ashley for giving you a relaxing break after all the years you chose to go on work teams!! Welcome back, and hope to see you soon!!