God is good..... all of the time!

I am officially an aunt (ahem.. I mean a niece...;) ) again! Sharlin had a little girl on Monday morning.

Here's all the information that everyone always wants to know:

Name: Faye Lydia Wieland
Weight: 8 lbs.
Length: 20 inches (I think)

I have just been struck lately with how incredibly good God is. I am convicted by how often I am ungrateful or untrusting when of all people, I should be the most thankful and most assured of God's goodness. I have been challenged and convicted to remember that GOD IS GOOD..... ALL of the time! Not just when things are going great and blessings are pouring down, but when things are unclear, hard, and even painful. I have SO much to be thankful for!

Here are some pictures of Faye! I hope you are all enjoying this absolutely gorgeous spring day!









Category: 7 comments

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

She is SO beautiful!! I'm not surprised...but it's still so fun to see how pretty she is! Avi looks so cute how she's hovering in every picture! Thanks for posting picture of her!

love,
bek

Anonymous said...

So fun to read your blog...I do try to keep up with a few people's blogs, just don't comment all the time. Love all the pictures of the newest little Wieland! - Heidi Inoue Rink. (since I know you have another cousin Heidi Rink.)

Bry&Ash said...

Thanks Christen, those pictures are really sweet and she's beautiful. I'm so happy for them. And the name is cool...really crazy actually because I've always wanted to use the name Faye (Bryan's not a huge fan though...he said he had a nasty bus driver named Faye):)

Love you and hope to see you around soon.
-Ash

Tami said...

thanks for posting Christen! Sharlin looks amazing for just having a baby...I shouldn't be suprised. :) Congratulations...to all of us! :) Yeah, I'm just the cousin, but still super excited!!!

the schros said...

Christen- hi, I just found your blog- Jordan & I so enjoy you and the fun times we've shared, though we get to see you so rarely- we're thankful God's continuing to work in your life- I look forward to keeping up with you a little bit- if you don't mind i want to put you on my blog list (yes, I just got addicted :) blessings- Katelyn p.s.- beautiful new neice!

Christen Leigh said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Isn't she just darling? :)

Katelyn-- good to hear from you!! It's been forever. I took a look at your blog.... your little girl is darling, as well. :) I hope you are all doing great and that I'll see you before too long! Meanwhile, we can be fellow bloggers, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.