Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Phillip Huber!

Well, it's official! Phil and Steph are married. It was a beautiful weekend! Steph was gorgeous and radiant inside and out....... and now that I think about it, Phil was looking rather svelte himself!! :)

Although emotional on many levels, the weekend was super encouraging and uplifting! It was fun to hear all the things people had to say about Phil and Steph at the rehearsal dinner-- God has used them each and every day to challenge and encourage those around them. It made me want to strive even harder to be Christ-like and encourage people God has placed in my life!

Another thing that struck me........my parents and I were talking on the way home about how blessed we feel to have so many amazing people are in our lives. It was so great to have such awesome friends and family members there to share the day with us. Thanks to each one who came and made the weekend wonderful for our families! :)






Congratulations Phil and Steph! I love you more than words could ever express!!
Category: 7 comments

7 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! I was anxious to see them. Everyone looks great! what a special couple :) We feel blessed to have them in F'ville!

Sandra said...

thanks for posting pictures....what a beautiful couple is right!! So excited for them.

hubergal said...

those are some great pics. thanks, chris!
~shar

emilykate said...

beautiful people. (inside and out).
love you, so good to have a catch up session last night!

Anonymous said...

Christen, Thanks for posting those awesome pictures! Looks like it was beautiful wedding...not that I would have expected any less with you photogenic Hubers. :) Wish so bad we could have been there. We are looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving!
Love you, Roxy

Christen Leigh said...

ROXY! How exciting! I didn't know you read my blog. I am excited to see you in only 2 weeks in Indy! Yay!! :) Love ya!

Daveana said...

Thanks for posting pictures.