Here are some reasons I think she is great:
-She is SO energetic and full of spunk!!
-She is often bold and blunt, yet coupled with her heart and love for others, I find it a very endearing trait...... give me honesty or give me death! :)
-She is a wonderful example of a Godly, faithful Christian woman
-She has always been a fun sister who included me in her "older" activities and friends groups
-She is an awesome listener and is super understanding
-She is a crazily talented cook, artist, and photographer
-She's never too mature to act really goofy and dumb with me
- She's got style, shes got class! :)
Rach-- I am so glad to have you as a sister-- I am excited to see how He will use you and Jason's life together! :)
4 comments:
Sisters are fantastic!!
Rach is a fantastic girl, and it just pains me to know I missed out on all her showers with living 7-8 stinkin hours away! YUCK!!! I however can't wait to be with her and see her at her wedding. If you read this Rach and had I been there the quality Id have said about you which might have been said is the quality of "true friend". You go thru life making friends after friends but most if not all of those friendships will fall a bit or you don't stay connected, or you stray away...but with Rach it doesn't matter how long its been since we have talked, and it doesn't matter how long its been since we have seen each other but one thing is certain we remain the greatest of friends and we always catch back up where we left off last and its like we never were apart. NOW THAT MY FRIEND is a TRUE FRIEND and you can't find them very often. I love you Rachel!!!
two great girls!!
Well.... I don't know what to say, except that I am very, very honored by both of your very kind words. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) I'd have to say I love you both (Chriten and Sandra) soooooo much and think you are both the greatest as well.
Love,
Rach
Post a Comment