Rach and Jason's Wedding!!

Aviah and Steph.... such kindred spirits!

Jason with the gals

Dad and Avi

Rach-- doesn't she look beautiful?! Take note of the flowers/material on the top half of the dress.... Rach sewed those on. She also made her veil. Crazy, artistic girl! :)

Pretending we weren't cold in the FREEZING outdoors....
Aves and me

Shar and Jaret.... together for over ten years!

Rach and Smithy poo. :)

Shar and Aviah

Sorry for the under-representation of the rehearsal dinner, reception, and half of my family. Oh, and any pictures of the couple together.... minor detail. :)
Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

emilykate said...

oh the beautiful huber girls, who will be lucky enough to snag the last one? :)

great pics, love you!

Tricky said...

BEAutiful people:) I can't decide if Tom Turpin or Billy Bob will snag you, Chrissy Poo?!! Love ya!

Tami said...

it's so cute, avi told jarod this weekend that steph is her best friend.
you all looked beautiful! it was such a classy neat wedding. loved it.

Bry&Ash said...

Such a great wedding...I'm glad I got to be there during pictures to see all of you guys. You're a very special family.:)

Love you.
Ash

Daveana said...

Great Pictures. You look positively stunning. Gorgeous. Have a wonderful week!

Love
Daveana

Christen Leigh said...

You guys are all too sweet!! I love you each dearly! :)