Today, I have been thinking:

-That I am not a huge fan of snow in late March
-That I hope to regain some of my high school love and skill for economics by the time my exam rolls around tomorrow
-That I am probably being overly optimistic to think that this will actually happen
-That I really am still a pretty big fan of my family and friends
-That I will always be a big fan of Andrew Huber :)
-That I have recently been discovering that a somewhat appalling number of people read my blog
-That I hope I haven't posted anything too incriminating or nerdy
-And then.... thinking that I don't really care because you might as well see me for who I am, nerdy or not. :)
-That I am excited for Easter
-That I kind of like the Spanish music Kendra is playing right now, in a weird sort of fiesta-ish way.
-That I am very much craving a good bowl of yogurt and cereal... it has been over a month!
-That honey-lemon cough drops are my new favorite
-That I never knew onions could sting the eyes from 10 feet away over 20 minutes after they were cut and put away.
-That I should probably stop this list.......NOW!

Have a looooooovely Monday! :)
Category: 7 comments

7 comments:

emilykate said...

I am thinking how much I love living across from you and most of all, being your friend...

oh the years that were lost in our friendship...we didn't even know what we were missing.

glad we're making up for it now!
love you!

mom said...

Just curious--why has it been a month since you had yogurt and cereal? (i never crave the combination myself, ha, so just wondering, since you seem to like it.)

Kristen said...

that is way too long to go w/out yogurt and cereal! ;) just had some this morning.

megs said...

just stopping by to say hey! :) i'm one of those random people that check your blog every once in a while. i love getting updates on your life. it's been WAY too long since we've hung out!!

leah said...

you're cute.

fun to see your lovely face today at vet's vittles;)

loveya.

Christen Leigh said...

Em- I agree whole-heartedly!

Mom-- I have been attempting to be really thrifty and use up my oatmeal before i buy more breakfast foods. Aren't you proud of me? :)

Kristen-- I am fighting off a huge wave of jealousy right now.... :)

Megan-- it has been forever--I hope you are doing super!

Leah- the wrap was amazing-- fun to see you @ work!

Kendra said...

I liked that list Chrissy!