Some sleepy scheming and anticipation before the prank...
The resulting adrenaline rush and sense of accomplishment after another successful April Fools...
If you'd like to see some more pictures of the boys' emptied-out apartment, our door block, and our apartment-turned-grocery store, check out Em's blog: http://www.beyourdistraction.blogspot.com/
................
I'm guessing that we'll probably be locking our doors for the rest of the year. :)
12 comments:
you know our scheming was meant to be...the kind of scheming that lasts forever...i know i that we are the winners...from last year and until the end of our college careers...
(ok, i think i did the 'dun, dun, dun' a little too early on that song...whoopsies)
love it love it love it
its amazing the energy level from the first video to the second. good memories fo sho!
I Love the Video's! They're alaways Fun Fun Fun!
You girls are crazy!! You do give us lots of smiles though. Christen, what are you going to do next year without your fellow pranksters??
We really can hardly believe you could do all that without any of the guys waking up. Were they truly all asleep the whole time?
May you always be "more than conquerors" (this is meant seriously, along with your rendition):-)
So much fun to watch! My mom and I were in histerics! May I congradulate you all on a job well done:)
Loved the videos :) I admire your energy at 4:00am! Amen to what Jacki said- "May you always be more than conquerors!" Love you all and you better watch your backs!
Oh Crissy...isn't it great to have mothers who support us in our antics!
i seriously DO NOT understand how you pulled this off. do those boys go to sleep with sleeping pills?!! congrats to an amazing accomplishment. :)
~sharsh
:)
Em--i agree. it IS quite wonderful to have mothers who support us.... and encourage us to be more than conquerers. :)
Shar-- you're tellin' me! Maybe they sleep with fans in their rooms?
muahhh.....what a good post after an ohh so good prank:) I'm confident that our prank is better than any one they can conjure up!
I just told Leah today that I am so glad you and Emily have blogs...it's so nice to keep up on the craziness!
Great prank - hilarious!
Btw, all you girls talk the same...you can tell you spend lot's of time together!!
Great post, Christen!
You guys are hilarious...I just have to say I think the best ending to this prank would have been one of those guys stumbling out of their bedroom in their boxers to pee at about 4:45am!! Way to keep things exciting on Marstellar St.
Post a Comment