At the requests of Rachel's friends......

One late night last week, I coerced Rach into letting me take some glamour shots of her new hair color/cut. Get ready for fun...........

This picture was the kick-off to a very slap-happy evening. I guess every time Mom calls, Rach and I are acting weird and hyper, so Dad told Jason that if he needs to escape, he can go stay with them.... I think Jason was about to take them up on the offer this particular night. :) After doing her hair, Rach climbed on the couch because we thought the wall decorations would be a good backdrop. Once we were both precariously perched on the couches, we realized how embarassing it was that we were going to such great lengths to take a couple pictures. Here are the results of the photo-shoot attempt (in chronological progression). What ended up being the best picture....
She looks pretty schnazzy, huh?
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Tricky said...

What a fine lookin chica!! Model I say, quit your day job!!!

Anonymous said...

You girls are funny. The video makes me laugh----the q-tips make you look quite intelligent :-).

i like that happy pic. of Rach and Jason--and all of the pictures! it was great seeing you all these past 2 days. thanks for the time together and the yummy meal (s) with you both.

mom said...

i put "mom" on the last one, but i must have done something wrong because it disappeared and said i was anonymous :-)

Sandra said...

AAAWWW, I miss you rach!!! THanks for taking time to pose for us:) I love you girl!! We shall be closer soon!!