Apt. 9

It's back to another school year after what felt like a simultaneously short and long summer away. Time is a weird and crazy thing!

Things are going great here in apt. 9. We've already had some quality bonding time-- grocery shopping that took waaaay too long, hanging decorations at 1:30 a.m., eating at chipotle twice in a week, you know..... the usual. :)

The following video is evidence of the only downside so far:
I think we're both starting to feel a little better today, but that is probably mostly due to the cold medicine I bought yesterday--oh the relief!

My new roommates: Kaitlin Bahler, Amber Furrer, and Annie Wuethrich.
Well, I am sure there will be many thrilling Purdue posts to come, but that's all I've got for today!
Category: 9 comments

9 comments:

emilykate said...

Oh fun fun. I'm excited to see all the crazy things that go on in the PYG.

Oh and must be something going around...I too seem to have caught something cold-ish.

smw said...

i'm sorry. you sound so terrible. :( i hope you feel better soon!!

and on the swine flu note, i too have heard that basically everyone is going to get it, but that realistically, it shouldn't be a big deal for most people. the very young, very old, and sickly are the ones at risk for serious problems from it-basically like most other flus.

i half wonder if it's what already went around here a while back. so never fear!! :)

love ya!

J Gutwein said...

Hey... I think I have the same thing & I think it might be swine flu from Alan too :). Tell Kait that Luca wants to watch this video over and over again :). Best wishes for feeling better. Love, J

leah said...

hope you are feeling better my dear!

nothing worse than a cold in the summer...except this weather doesn't feel like summer does it?

glad you are having fun fun fun!

miss you!

Unknown said...

What a good lookin' group of chicas!! You gals look ready for a stellar dellar year!!! Hope you are feeling better my dear :) Love you!

mom said...

Hope you get feeling well soon! You make me laugh!

Sandra said...

Looks like a great group of young gals this year as well in Apt. 9 .
Have Fun!! (hope you are feeling better:))

Kendra said...

Oh good ole apt 9. What fond memories I have there. Looking forward to seeing all the memories you 4 girls have there this year. And if any pranks are pulled I expect apt 9 to be the champions:)

Tricky said...

Diddo that Kendra :)