A ride in the mini van!

Yesterday I spent the day with Shar, Jaret, and the kiddos- swimming, eating out, watching a movie, and eating dessert. It was great fun!

On the way to Casas for dinner:

Video #1: Miss Faye aka "Floofy" or "that crazy nut!"
Although I failed to get even 1/4 of Faye's booming vocabulary, the video does capture her cute little laugh at the end!


Video #2: The other ones! aka Aves and Smith (or Smudge if you prefer.... although I really hope we aren't still calling him that in 10 years. ;))
I heard them both singing a song in the backseat and decided to get some footage. They lyrics and tune are SOOO inspiring!


Oh man.....crazy and cute. :)
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

smw said...

i'm really not sure how i can sit in that van and tune out so much, but somehow i missed the whole phone # song. it's really kind of nice that all their noise doesn't register. :)

and what a good job showing a pleasant part of that journey. a true feat in videography.

leah said...

you're crazy and cute.