I am currently listening to a newly discovered artist, Sufjan Stevens. So far, so good. I have an increasing bent towards more mellow, acoustic, and folky music these days. What next? Country?!? Nay, never! :)
This summer has been full of busy weekends. I've already been to 4 weddings- woah! Last weekend, Andrew and Katy got married, so of course I had to go up to Leo for the weekend to spend time with the many Leonians beloved to my soul. Saturday night, Em, Ti and I went bowling. It was SO fun! I just love both of these girls....
We bowl with pizazz.... 


Sunday Morning, Em, Dani, Ti and I traversed to B-town for the wedding. Apparently blue and black were the colors of the day!
Daveana & Sarena
Leah, Emily, and Ashley-- a smashing trio and 2 beautiful bridesmaids
Sunday Morning, Em, Dani, Ti and I traversed to B-town for the wedding. Apparently blue and black were the colors of the day!
Daveana & Sarena
Leah, Emily, and Ashley-- a smashing trio and 2 beautiful bridesmaids
Then this past weekend was Carolyn's graduation party in Leo.....yay for Carolyn!! :)
Rach and Jason-- they hosted the party like pros.... no surprise there...
Em slaved away and made 60 delectable cupcakes! Hmmmm como se dice virtuous woman en.... every language? ;)
Shar & Jaret
Steph and Phil surprised us all and showed up- hoorah!
Smith and Aves
By the end of the day, Faye was literally bouncing off the walls-- getting a picture of her that wasn't a big blur was truly a notable feat!
Hehe....
It's always great to have weekend plans to look forward to, but I must say it will be grand to go home this weekend and relax.
Hope everyone is having a super summer--until next time!
6 comments:
Oh my...what a super fun post. And what a super fun face lift to your blog. Love! The past couple weekends with thee have truly been bless-ed.
Love you tons!
Love the new look Christen. What a super fun post. I'm also a super big fan of folky acustic music.
What an excellent choice for a new look....superb I dare say :) Glad you've been enjoying your summer so far....before you know it you'll be abroad!! Good seeing you for a tad bit at the wedding....maybe next time it can be for more than one convo :) Love you!
Thanks for the fun update and pictures, Christen! And Emily... I'm impressed with your baking skills! :) Who could even know???
fun post, and i like the new look!
christen, thanks for informing me of your blog at camp, else i would have missed out on those funny pics of Tianna bowling ( : Looks like a fun night. keep up the blogging-i'm adding you to my read list ( : mandy
Post a Comment