Picture time!

Allrighty, I have uploaded some pictures at last! These first few are all from today. We took a bus tour to a bunch of different temples and monuments.......
Lauren and I posing with our newest friend. I like Lauren a lot--she's a sweetie!
Lunch--I actually really enjoyed it.

We stopped at a silk manufacturer for scarves, saris, and the such like. Here is one lady in action:

We were right on the Bay of Bengal today, but we never got the chance to go to the beach. I zoomed in with my power zoom to capture these cool boats...

We saw this crazy place, too! There were buildings and statues (including the lovely elephant from above) carved out of huge stones. You can see some of the un-carved stones are in the front.

Kim, Kathleen, myself, and Kaitlin. We have a plethora girls on this trip with names beginning with C's and K's!


The rest of these pictures are from last week in Baroda/Ahmedebad. Random animals on the street with the cars are a common sight....



We visited a school in Baroda, and the girls got all dressed up and did a traditional Indian dance for us. It was really cool!


On our last night in Baroda, we ate out with some of the staff and students from M.S. University before we vamoosed. These were all the ladies around my table.

I will probably just upload the rest of my pictures onto facebook when we get back, but I thought I'd provide a small sampling of visuals of what we've been up to!

Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

mom said...

Very interesting, and good to see a smiling you--when your time there is almost over!

smw said...

wow. i have so many comments. so i'll save them for when i see you in real life.

emilykate said...

So fun...love seeing the photos. Can't wait to see them all when you get back!

Daveana said...

Loved the pictures! Can't wait for you to get back! Yipee Yipee Yipee!

Tricky said...

Good to get a glimpse of what you've been up to! Looks like you have seen a lot of very cool things! It will be good to hear from you soon when you return! Love ya!

Ashton said...

Great pictures! Looks like a really cool experience. But I'll be glad to have you back home...:)