This picture was actually taken mid-July, but I felt like posting it all the same. These girls (plus Janessa and Sarena) were my summer groupies and I had such a blast with them around Marstellar!
These next pictures were taken mid-August when Leah, Lisa, and I accompanied Em to the Gutwein lake house in MI.
Em, Leah, and Lisa at a fun restaurant on the first (and only) night we were all in MI.
The good news: both Leah and Lisa escaped from Michigan unscathed, Em recovered for the most part within 24 hours, and I got the "non-puking" form of the plague, for which I am eternally grateful. :)
One of the fun piers we walked down.....
The next weekend was Tricky Troxel's personal shower in B-town. It was so fun to see her. I can't believe she is getting married in 2 weeks! AH!
Some quality friends, for shizzle:
What fun last days of summer!
Well, I'm off to pack for a girls weekend in Leo which will include pizza, Debrands, a sleepover in a furniture store, and much more. Oh ya. :)
3 comments:
Aw...I love these pictures. Great memories. Love you tons!
WHAT?! HOW COULD I NOT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE COMING? SAD WE WON'T BE AROUND.
I'M NOT TRYING TO SHOUT AT YOU VIA TYPING, BY THE WAY, JUST TO LAZY TO TURN OFF THE CAPS ON THIS COMPUTER THAT ISN'T FAMILIAR FRIEND. (SINCE CAPS KEYS ARE PLACED IN SO MANY RANDOM PLACES FROM KEYBOARD TO KEY BOARD.) :)
Hey, we missed you this past weekend. Poppy really wanted to meet you.:) But I'm sure you had fun with all the girls.
You heard that Bryan and I will be living with my mom and dad for a couple of months while we wait for construction to finish on our town home, right? The plan is to move Sept. 25th...which means a much higher potential for us hanging out this fall! Yay!:)
Hope to see you soon. Love you...
Ash
Post a Comment