Well, I haven't posted in a while simply because I haven't had anything I found worthy of writing about. But in case there is anyone out there surviving only on the hope that I'll post (and I'm SURE there is), I decided to do so.
So this past weekend I went to the Leo/Bluffton area. I stayed with Shar and Jaret on Friday night and stayed up WAY too late talking to Shar. I somehow don't really regret it, though. It was grand to spend many hours talking about anything and.....everything.
Saturday evening I traversed to Bluffton for an invite...... oh invites. I am such a bum lately. I think after being in the young group for 8 years you start to lose motivation to run around like a little social butterly and tend to talk to about 5 people the entire night. At least I do. I had a grand 'ole chat/people watching session with Kaitlyn Fehr from Washinton who I found to be QUITE the kindred spirit. (Oh, Anne of Green Gables.... I miss you so!) I spent the night with Ashley and we watched a bunch of old home videos.... let me tell you- it was MUCHO fun to see a younger (but equally loco) Ashley progress through high school. :)
Well, Spanish beckons. I have my first exam today. Yo tengo dos....... baƱos.
5 comments:
i love your posts. :)
~shar
i must say i was very pleased to find a new post on christen huber's blog!
oh and showering this morning was glorious!
hey christen...staying up way too late with shar is always a good thing isn't it?! the last time i was at her house she and stayed up till nearly 4:00 in the morning...that is two moms who had to get up and get their kiddos ready for church the next morning! crazy but no regrets!!
love your posts Chris!
-rebekah
I'm a little rusty on my Spanish but did you sign off with I have two bathrooms?! :-)
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm adding you to my list of blogs I read! Hope you're doing well! We really need to have a cousins reunion! I miss all you guys!
Tara
Rebekah and Tara-- it's good to hear from some cool cousins! :) I miss you guys! And yes, Tara.... it says I have 2 bathrooms. I really only have one in my apartment.... wishful thinking? :)
Post a Comment