It's nunchucking, not numchucking!

So on Friday I was filling out a self evaluation and seriously contemplated putting "numchucking" down as one of my skills. (mainly because I thought whoever read it would get a good laugh) I mean, it seemed to work for Napolean Dynamite, why not for me? After much deliberation, backspacing, and re-typing, I sent it in without the "numchucking." Turns out....... it's a good thing! Because it is nuNchucking! Doesn't have quite the same roll off the 'ole tounge as nuMchucking. :)

After tonight I officially have 13 days left at Pizza Hut. Crazy! Last Sunday night the beloved place gave me the opportunity to experience what was quite possibly the most stressful night of my entire life. Most weekend nights we'll have a busy stretch for about an hour or hour and a half and it's crazy and you're running around feeling like you might die, but you always know that it will slow down and you just plug through.

Well, Sunday night it just never stopped. And I mean from 6:30 until about 10:00. I have been stressed many times in life, but never at such an intense level for such an extended period of time. I told one of my fellow waitresses that I didn't know whether I should be laughing or crying. She agreed and we both had a good (maybe semi-hysterical) laugh. :)

So.... my plug for waitresses/waiters now that I've been one for a summer....try be nice, even if they spill water down your back. (yes, just did that tonight) :)

Here are a few pics of Minnesota! It was a WONDROUS trip, fast as it certainly flew! I determined that with Steph, we'll never again have a dull moment in our family. :)

Well, have a super Tuesday, ya'll!






Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

emilykate said...

ah, a glorious morn when i can read a crissy post. that being said...
you spilled water down someone's back?! we must talk about that at some point!
love you!

smw said...

happy to see a new post here. it always makes my day, you know. :)
thanks for the chat today.
love ya,
shar

leah said...

crack me up. good luck with your next couples weeks. hopefully busy nights at PH means muy bien tips!

love you!

Tricky said...

oh my, I can't beleive how much Jackie looks like Grandma Huber!! Crazy:) Anyways, good to have a post from you again. I hope your having a great week! Glad two crazy gals can be friends who travel hills together:) Love you much!!

Christen Leigh said...

Miss Tricky... it took me a while to get the "travel many hills together." How slow am I? Yes, I agree it is grand to have a traveling buddy. :)