So much is happening in Avonlea!!

It's true!

Tonight our family traveled to Leo to hear the wonderful announcement of a certain Miss Rachel Huber to Mr.Jason Klopfenstein of Leo, Indiana.

I think it is safe to say that our cups are TRULY overflowing! :)



Ephesians 3:20&21-- Now unto him that is able to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY above all that we ask or think, acording to the power that worketh in us, unto HIM be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end, AMEN!

Category: 8 comments

8 comments:

Tami said...

congratulations to your whole family!!! i cant stop smiling everything i think of little rach with her guy!!! im sooooo excited!!!! love ya, chris!

leah said...

wow! how exciting!

Sandra said...

Oh the excitment that floods my soul!!!! I cried over the phone when rach called me. I am so excited for her...a prayer has been answered. And I even cried some more when I called my mom and told her the exciting news. Thanks for posting a picture cause I wasn't sure who he was.

smw said...

this made me get all teared up chris.

Bry&Ash said...

Yay! That's awesome...I'm so happy for Rach. So, it seems the Huber family is having a pretty eventful summer.:)

Miss you!
Ash

Tricky said...

how cute!!

emilykate said...

so exciting! oh crissy, how you will learn to deal with change this year. buena suerte...or something like that.
love you, see you soon!

Jodi said...

aye, aye, aye! Tu corazón! Congrats and how exciting!