Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!

'Twas a monumental weekend for a dear friend of mine. As long as we've been friends, Ashley has had long hair. I actually made a habit of looking at her and saying "LONG HAIR" in a deep booming voice like they do on the Tarzan soundtrack.

What..... don't you listen to the Tarzan soundtrack? :)

Anyway, she grew it out for around 2 years so she could donate it to locks of love. The big day finally arrived and, with Kendra and myself as moral support, she drove the intimidator across Bluffton countryside to Jenna Imel's hair salon............dun dun dun............

Before
Some nervous anticipation 'neath a leapord print smock Smile on face and pony in hand!
A couple more shots:

Isn't she so cute?! :)

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

emilykate said...

yes, she is quite cute!

leah said...

i concur, muy bien cute.

hubergal said...

very darling. i think i might cry, though, to cut off all the time and effort.
~shar

Daveana said...

Definitely is quite cute. I thought it looked shorter last night, but then it was very dark and I thought I was mistaken. But alas I am not.

Tricky said...

awww Chrispy...with a gal like you for moral support how could I turn back:) Thanks for the play-by-play. Love you oodles!