Fun facts

--- I have a new laptop!! Yay! No more computer-dying in the middle of papers!!

--- The halls of Marstellar reek of moldy vinegar. Mold-because we had the biggest water fight of Marstellar's history last Thursday night..... lots of fun, yet very stinky about 2 days later. You always wonder in the aftermath why going outside never crossed your mind in the heat of the battle. :) Oh ya... and the vinegar smell is apt. 6's fault. Apparently it kills mildew and mildew can kill us, so they put it on the ever-molding hallway carpet. Just think..... it is really saving our lives in a round about way. :)

--- I joined "INAFCS" today. Translated, it means "Indiana Association of Family and Consumer Sciences". I also got volunteered to speak at a conference that talks about technology in teaching. Apparently I'm supposed to share my deep and wide knowledge about blogging with 150 students and teachers. Lets just say I learned to think before I raise my hand when ladies ask things like "Does anyone here know anything about blogging?!" :)

--- The Purdue Singing is this Friday so you or your friends or your kids (whichever applies) should come! :)

--- Well, it is now entirely past my bedtime and I simply must vamoose... papoose!


Water fight pictures...

:D Have a super day!!
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Sandra said...

yeah, that hallway has gotta stink!!! Enjoy it while it lasts, cause only in apt buildings can you have water fights....none of that in your own home thats for sure:)

emilykate said...

man, we're just too cool for school.