Tiredness= a random post

Right now I'm in the lab working on my PowerPoint about blogging and it made me think about my blog and how it's about time for my weekly update. So......here I am. I am sitting in the same row as Luke, Sarena, and Janessa Wahl, Kaitlin, and Natalie! Now...... a party is a party, but a party in the lab, well, THAT is a party!

Right....... :)

It is fun to have some friends in close proximity, though. Makes me feel a little less alone in this haze we call school.

Today I got a free burrito and pop at Chipotle. Yahoo for Chipotle!! The line was crazy long, but the people working were CRAZY fast, so all in all it wasn't a painful wait. I really didn't get what I wanted on my burrito, though, because they were yelling so loud and fast that I kept yelling "YES!" back before I realized what I'd agreed to. :) Nevertheless (isn't that such a fun word?!) it was wonderful and I am a big, big fan of Mexican food.

Well, it's safe to say that am missing my family a bit. I haven't been home for almost a month. I can just hear Dad's thoughts right now as he reads this "Well I TOLD you to come home one of these weekends!!":) BUT I must stick up for myself by saying that I will be home this Saturday night in an empty house because my dear parents and brother will be gone. But the weekend after that, I tell ya, I'll be home and so will they! What a day that 'twill be when my family I shall see!
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

hubergal said...

why don't you come here instead of an empty house?
~sharsh

Christen Leigh said...

Well, that was the original hope, but I have a ridiculously large amount of homework to do this weekend (probably because I didn't even TOUCH my homework for all of last weekend) and I have this sneaking suspicion that if I come to Leo, nothing will get done. :)We'll see, though..... maybe if I am really productive today and tomorrow I'll be able to justify it! I DO miss you so!!

hubergal said...

well, we'd love to have you it it works out! if not, we'll understand.