Happenings of late

So I just realized that I haven't posted anything since my last semi-depressing post and that I better write something so you don't all think I am living in a state of deep sadness! Never fear-- after allowing myself some time for pensive reflection (I think the word pensive is extremely dorky and therefore really fun to use....) life has been quite dandy!

For Ashley's birthday, some of us girls surprised her in Indy with dinner @ the Cheesecake factory. We enjoyed delicious meals and sat and talked for like 4 hours--it is amazing how much we have to talk about after only a couple weeks apart!

Here is a picture of the beautiful birthday girl now! Have I ever mentioned how much I like her? Oh yes, I believe I may have.......



Last weekend was the world invite in IL. It was fun to see cool Illinoisans like Sadie! :)

So far, I have spent a ton of time with Rach-- both @ work and at night when dorky (and semi-frightening) pictures like this are taken!

Well, those are the only events I have photographed. Maybe I'll post a picture of my room and office (......ok, so it's not really an office....) at Gateway when things are looking a little cleaner. :)
Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I am sure you are just loving it with Rach...give her a big hug from me....man, I just miss her like crazy.

I don't know how else to reach Emily but Im hoping this will work:)...it was great to see you this weekend in Atlanta...and I can't get on your blog anymore...do you have to invite me?? Or maybe you dont' want many on...just wondering? Thanks Em.

Daveana said...

Yeah!!! Looks like you're having fun!

Tricky said...

Always love to see the pics!!

I love you, and thanks for liking me; I like you too!!