This is by far the longest I've gone without posting in the hisotry of this blog.....we'll see how much I keep it up after this. I do think it's fun, but just need to have a burst of creativity or something b/c I've been hitting a pretty consistent wall for ideas.
There are a looot of pictures to post, so I'm just not going to post any.... I know that makes SO much sense. It just sounds overwhelming to try and pick only a few. :)
Anyway, it's been a pretty typical day here at Purdue, other than that time that I burnt off 1/2 of my lower right eye's lashes. Good times... :)
I have been having NUMEROUS very clutzy/idiotic moments lately, and Amber has been making little comments about how clutzy I am. My goal this week was to prove her wrong, but so far that's not going so well. Maybe we'll just come to an agreement that I'm sometimes slightly accident prone. Whatever... if it can brighten people's day to see me fall flat on my face on the sidewalk or shout in dismay after realizing my eyelashes are gone, so be it. Maybe I should just start blogging about all my embarrassing moments! :)
Well, it's dinner time and that's all I've got for today! Hope you're all enjoying the warm and wonderful weather these past few days. Also, happy anniversary to Phil and Steph!!
8 comments:
i am sorry to hear about the eyelashes. it sounds like it could have been dangerous. what happened?
if you had to burn some off, i guess it is better to be the bottom ones. i wonder if they grow back?
Shortly after we were married, the gas in our gas stove sort of exploded, and i lost some of mine, too :-(.
i signed as mom, don't know why i came up anonymous :-)
Oh Christen,
You definitely do win the prize for the most interesting stories:) Glad you are ok though and that it was only the bottom lashes. I must say I am a little sad there were no pictures. Hope the rest of your week goes better.
Kendra <><
chris, i'd like to hear your story, and it was nice to hear the one from mom. it was new to me. :)
i'm glad to see a post, by the way.
OHH Chrispy :) You and your mishaps bring many a smiles to my days! You wouldn't be you without them so I would suggest not giving them up :) Love you!
You? Clutzy at times? Hmm...new to me.
I was wondering when you'd grace us with your blogging presence.
Love you love you. Thanks for the talk...love you mucho!
you're back!
haha. i love you my dear!
you're great.
glad to see you posted even if there are No pictures like you thought you might post. I always enjoy reading what you have to write. Usually I am very entertained so keep it up. Good to talk with you on Friday night at the shower. It really is crazy how adults act!!!! :)
Post a Comment