थे लास्ट मोंठ इन पिक्टुरेस

Weird... well, the title of this post in English is "The past month in pictures". For some reason it translated into...... whatever language that is......Hindi I think? I guess I probably could have tried to translate it back to English, but it looks kind of cool. Upon first glance, I may seem bilingual.... yessssss! ;)
The past month has been packed full of awesome times with friends and family. I will have to be very selective with my pictures or this could be quite the lengthy post...

Family Christmas:
Sheer joy! Shar and I saw the "nerdy picture" potential in this wooden carving and simply couldn't resist..........

New Years Eve at the Gutweins:

2010 began with a ski trip to Copper Mountain, CO. This picture is the view from the girls condo.... now I can handle scenery like that! (the beach is alright, too, I guess.) I actually don't think we ever got a full group shot, but we did get both a "sibling" and an "all the other people" shot:
Last Friday I traversed to Ft. Wayne to celebrate the 22nd year of my dear friend Emily's life. We went to a cool Japanese restaurant called Takaoka.... good stuff!



The following day was a goodbye party for Jodi in Milford (she is moving to Magdalena, MX. to work at CVE for a year or two!). It was a fun time-- we will miss that crazy cat around these midwestern parts!

Some quality friends:
The banditos de corazon made a very timely reappearance and sang Jodi the ever-moving "first semester of spanish love song". Later, Jodi treated us with her infamous "avocado song". It wasn't quite the same without the zestful dance, Jodes.....next time? :)
(In case you were wondering.... yes, their moustaches are real.) ;)
>
As you can see, it has been a fun and eventful month. School is now in full swing and I'm relishing the fact that it is Friday night--woo!

Have a swell weekend--stay warm!
Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

Daveana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daveana said...

What a great post. It was good to see you on Thursday if only for a little bit. :)

smw said...

these looks so fun. the friends one made me laugh all over again!

emilykate said...

schnookum:

good catch-up post. my heart has truly been captured. :)

love,
emu

mom said...

i had to laugh at the "friends" one, also---and the moustaches??
too funny.
That picture brings back memories from Magdalena.

love you! Thanks for your prayers. i am hibernating.

Kendra said...

great post Christen!! I love the recap and seeing the pictures. hope you are having a great semester thus far. miss you.