Giving credit where credit is due

One thing my blog has been pretty consistently used for in the past is the bragging up of girl's pranks. :)

Well, the time has come to make mention of some recent creativity from the boys of Marstellar.
First prank this week:
As Kaitlin and I were getting ready for bed late Sunday night, I heard her exclaim from the bathroom "Christen! Come look!" I entered the bathroom to discover that all of our toothpastes had been relocated to the shower. A moment later, we discovered our toothbrushes had all been neatly lined up on top of the closet doorway in the bathroom.

I don't know if we were just overly tired or what, but the whole thing was really funny! Sometimes the most subtle pranks are the best, I guess. Well done, guys! (I'm guessing Gar?) :)

But now on to the true pranking:
Apt 3. (the home of Shannon, Tianna, Carrie, & Alyssa) is famous for it's large, shedding, fluffy white rug. They named her "Sadie" and make a habit of including her in their day to day conversation. For example: if someone spilled something on it, there would be a resounding "Poor Sadie!", not a "Look at our dirty rug!". When it sheds we say "Sadie is shedding again", not "Your stupid rug is all over me!". :)
I guess you could say Sadie has won over all of our hearts and has become quite the feature at Marstellar!

Well, Monday night the entire apartment went out to eat at Moe's and returned to discover that Sadie had been kidnapped! Dun dun dunnnnnnn......
Each day since, the girls have received several heart-wrenching notes like these:
"My abs are getting a little "shaggy"....time to hit the gym!"

"I'm tired of getting "walked all over". I just want some me time; unfortunately, the pool is as cold as your hearts...."

and "Class is really starting to "wear me out"...."

Yes, that really is THEIR Sadie in the pictures!!

Apparently she is now planning a trip to Florida, and the girls received a picture of her in the tanning bed preparing for the trip. :) They also discovered Sadie had a boyfriend (quite the hunk of a rug!), but the relationship tragically ended within the past day or so.

Time will tell when Sadie will return. If all goes as planned, she'll be laying on the beach by this weekend. :)

It pains me to say it, but I will........this is a good one!

Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

smw said...

those are quite clever and funny. :)

Daveana said...

How fun...I've really been missing out on all this excitement...good think I can rely on you to let us in on the going ons of Marsteller. Hope the rest of your week is SPLENDID!

D~

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree that the Sadie notes have been pretty clever. Wonder where she'll check in from next?? Fun times...
Leah :)

Tricky said...

Hilarious!! Someone is very, very clever :) Keep on living it up!!

Jodi said...

I love it! Clever pranks are good for the soul!
Thanks for sharing!

mom said...

Pretty unique and impressive! Someone is creative!!