Making progress

This weekend was jam-packed with good things, including quality time with friends, the completion of 2 final projects, Jesse's testimony/baptism, and the fulfillment of two more bucket list items.....

#7. Eat at Olive House
On Friday night, the apt. 3 girls, Kaitlin and I ate at this delightful Mediterranean restaurant. The food was awesome, but the company was even better. I appreciate each of these girls so much. It was seriously such a God thing that the Leo girls moved down when they did.......life would be quite dull here without them!


#14. PMO Christmas Show
We had quite the PYG turnout to the 77th annual Purdue Christmas show. Kaitlin, Katelyn, Sylvia and I ended up sitting only a row away from a whole group of friends from Marstellar. What are the odds?!

The show was good overall, although the first 1/2 was quite cheesy due to lots of overly excited "I BELIEVE I SANTA"s. :) At one point I leaned over to Kaitlin and said in all sincerity "This is so cheesy it is making me really uncomfortable!!" After talking with the others after the show, we determined that most of them echoed this sentiment. :)

Thankfully, the second half of the program was amazing and more than made up for the slightly lacking first half. :) My favorite song was Hallelujah (Light Has Come). You should YouTube it--it is seriously beautiful!



After the show, we enjoyed unlimited soup and salad at Olive Garden...

Hope you're all staying warm in this frosty weather! No doubt about it: winter has truly arrived.
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

leah said...

lovin' this bucket list!

keep em coming!

mom said...

Looks like great times! For those of us who aren't that used to pulling up things on You tube, maybe you could post the you tube song on your blog? (for me, i should say :-)!)

love you!