I recently discovered the band Gungor, and I am falling more and more in love with them the more I listen! They have such a fun, unique sound and some serious talent.
Probably their most popular song, "Beautiful Things"
The Earth is Yours
Michael Gungor, the lead singer, playing Doxology......woah. Now that is true guitar playing!
There are a bunch of YouTube videos of them playing acoustic versions of their songs, which I think are fun to watch. One of my favorites.....
Ahhhhhhhhhh. :)
3 comments:
I really like them! Just might have to get their cd.
Love you and hope teaching is still going well! I'll let you know next time I'm in Lafayette and maybe we can meet up at my mom and dad's.
Have a good week!
Ash
Ash-- I am glad you like them!! :)
Yes, we for sure need to plan some quality hang out time in Lafayette whenever you are up!
Hope you are doing great! :)
I LOVE GUNGOR! :) we started singing them at the college ministry i go to! there such unique and beautiful songs.
ps. lookin forward to seeing you next weekend!!
Post a Comment