Christ was so, so glorified. The worship was deeply moving. The speakers were so inspired by the spirit and spoke much-needed, inspirational, and in some cases.....slap in the face truth.
I am, without a doubt, on a spiritual high, and I hope to keep it that way as long as possible. :) I can say, however, that I feel this is more than a temporary inspiration. I have been shown Christ in a deeper and more personal way than ever before in my life. I have been shaken to the very core of my being, and have more joy than I have had in a long time as a result.
One lesson that majorly stood out to me....our God will NOT be stopped. He is so unlimited in His power, it is almost humorous. By "humorous" I mean....He spoke to me in ways I was so not expecting or really wanting, but was SO needing to hear. His ways are not our ways, Amen? :)
Wow, I could go on for hours........but I won't. :) I want to thank each of you who prayed on behalf of this conference. Your prayers were POWERFUL and deeply felt!
Happy New Year!! :)
Just a couple of pictures.....
Our beloved group that I love!!!
4 comments:
Amen! Passion has got to be one of the best creations ever...you are inspiring me to go back next year!
Love you so much!
I'm so glad that you had such an amazing time at Passion! Def. makes me want to go sometime!
Em-- Yes, I plan to go next year unless I am mauled by a bear in the meantime. That would be SOO amazing to go together!
Daveana--come too!! There is an age limit of 25, so time is of the essence! :)
So glad you had a great time! I completely know the "whoa!" feeling. I like your point of God not being stopped; so true! love ya :)
Post a Comment