An exam, a speech, and a head cold

This has definitly been a pretty busy week (at least for a little freshman). I had my first math exam on Tuesday, which I didn't even begin to study for until mid Tuesday afternoon..... Yah bad choice. Not that I did bad on the exam- it actually went surprisingly well. But I was nigh to having a panic attack b/c I realized about 3 hours before the exam I had no clue how to do 1/2 the problems. Needless to say, I spent a wonderful 2 hours in the math help room and left fully armed for the battle to come!

The next morning I had my first speech in COM 114. Once again, I didn't prepare for it until the last possible mintue. (I wonder if this habit will be ongoing or if I'll one day outgrow it?) It seemed to go pretty well, but I guess I'll see for sure when my prof. grades it.

Today was my first lazy day this week, and I officially came down with a hard-core head cold. I thought I had it yesterday and sweetly told my friends that "my nose was kinda runny" and that "I thought I was sick". Psh... little did I know that yesterday I only had the 1/2 of it. I now feel like my head is twice it's normal size and is stuffed with cotton balls. And I have an alternatly runny/stuffy nose. Glorious, eh? ;)

On a happier note, I've been loving my roommates and the group down here in general. They're all super! And I get to see my family tomorrow b/c I'm going home! Horrah!
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have quite an artistic blog, both in pictures and words. it is fun to read your "ode" (and Shar's). You two definitely share some of the same genes!!!

It was so good to have you home. love you, Mom

Nick said...

The pictures are rather nice.