An ode to story problems

Story problems make me mad
And when I think of all the time I waste on them, it makes me sad.

….And no, this ode most certainly isn’t bad!
Category: 4 comments

4 comments:

Closer to knowing... said...

i love odes!! have i ever shared with you the one jaret and i wrote when we kept being 'jerked around' by the swing's when we thought we were going to by their house? if not, i'll be glad to tell you. :)
~shar

Anonymous said...

Do tell.... although I am a bit confused....are "the Swing's" a family?

smw said...

yes, they are a family. lynn and laurie swing-aunt lainy's kids. anyway, here it is:
there once was a family of swings
who wouldn't relocate their things.
for years they have led us,
but never have let us
move in and get on with our dreams.

tee hee. :) isn't that touching?

Anonymous said...

Lovely, just lovely!
I may cry out of the pure joy of reading such a profound piece.

All sarcasm aside….. I really do love it. What a constructive way to alleviate frustrations! :)