Last night was Kendra's 22nd birthday celebration-- woohoo!
Our evening of fun began at Great Skates where four of us partook in an enthralling game of laser tag. Next time we will ensure that (a) Ashley's gun is working and (b) I am holding my gun in the right direction. :)
Back at the apartment, we were met with some more smiling friends and...... Insomnia cookies! Amazingly, amazingly good!


Kendra had the honor of crossing laser tagging and insomnia cookies off of the list of things to accomplish before graduation in May....... 2 more down, how many more to go? :)
7 comments:
hey, my birthday is in october. you seem to throw good parties...i'll be expecting one this year! :) just kidding....what fun times!
oh how i love kendra!
that night was fun...even though i missed out on the laser-tag, i was honored to be able to provide a high-calorie, high-fat, and highly delicious snack!
oh my word! HOW FUN!
thanks kendra for being born so that i could partake in oh-so-violent-lazer tagging...and the consumption of muy, muy bien COOKIES. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDRA
oh chrissy! How many times did you shoot yourself with the gun backwards. You make me laugh!
Happy B-Day Kendra! I can't wait to see you!
what are insomnia cookies?
Shar--they are cookies from a new place on campus that sells insanely good and fresh and fattening cookies and brownies of various assortments. they are called "insomnia cookies" because they don't open until evening and stay open until 2 am! Yummy in the tummy..... :)
Christen,
(me silently shaking my head) I as well had a problem with the guns the first time I went Laser Taging at Great Skates. I could of swore my gun wasn't working. But my friends kindly told me after the game that I was shooting backwards. Oh well, It was fun running around.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment