That Darn Cat


I was @ Rach and Jason's house this weekend and we watched "That Darn Cat", a Huber family classic. I had forgotten how unrealistic and over the top the movie is, but enjoyed it nonetheless. Watching it with Rach brought back memories of elementary/middle school (and...... cough.......maybe high school?) sibling bonding times. I thought we were so cool.... imagine being able to watch a movie with the word "darn" in the title! (Ok, we might not have been that sheltered.) :)

This picture always makes me laugh--cheers to Abby Ringger for capturing this picturesque moment. It just melts my heart! :)
Category: 6 comments

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christen, you are a funny girl. I was laughing as i read this, so Dad came and read it, and said he never saw the movie :-). it must have been a huber kid classic! i know Rachel loved it, and i think i saw it (or part of it) once, but i don't remember much about it, except was there a robber or something, and were they running around hiding? Bad memory.

Christen Leigh said...

Yah, there was a robbery and almost....... a murder. dun dun dunnnnnn. I hope you can sleep tonight, Mom! :)


I also can't believe that neither of you have seen it all the way through. We'll have to take care of that asap.

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
Your movie brought back good memories. It was the first movie I saw in a movie theater! I went with my best friend and i was soo excited! My mom was very concerned because of the title! I have never seen it since!

What a blast from my past!
Barb G.

Tami said...

it's been a while since i watched the movie...but always felt good in 'supporting' it since the main guy is a really conservative christian. isn't that funny? the thoughts that i have. :) you're right...kind of a crazy movie, but a good, fun one!

emilykate said...

ha i totally forgot about that movie, but we used to watch it as well. sooo cool. :)

Christen Leigh said...

Barb-- That is such a fun memory! That would be a fun one to watch in a theater.

Tami-- I am glad you are such a supporter of all things good and Christian. :) haha kidding.... that actually is really cool! I had no clue he was!

Emu-- yes you're amazing.