when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie

that's amoooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Monday I returned home from class to a box addressed to "Dorkface Huber". This meant only one thing..... Phil had sent it.
In the mysterious box was a bouquet of beautiful flowers for Valentines Day! They have been brightening my corner of the room all week. What a sweet boy that Philly is! :)
Wednesday night we girls had our annual valentines day party.....in formal wear. Always lots of food, good thoughts, games, and (of course) dancing!

My parents had a gift card to Bistro 501, so they took our apartment out for dinner last night. SUCH good food!

And last, but certainly not least, the much-needed picture of my Dad and me together.....

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Ohhh. How happy. I'm glad Ashley and I got a picture together! :) I love you girls so much!!!!!

smw said...

aww. sweet little picture. :)

Daveana said...

Aw, I'm glad you got your picture!!! :)

Tricky said...

awwww.....how fun:) Oh happy day.....Oh happy day.....memories to last a lifetime:)

emilykate said...

aw, you and Bri-Bri are so cute! You have some wonderful men AND women in your life! and they are all lucky to have YOU in their life!
love you!