How lovely on my carpet are the feet of them who are my friends!

This weekend was a blast! Ashley was visiting, which in and of itself would have made the weekend wonderful. To add to it, Dani, Emily, Ashley and I went boating and out to eat Saturday evening. Then we all came back to my house and hung out. It was SO good to be with them! Although the summer has been a nice time of recuperation in some aspects, I can begin to feel a bit starved socially. Being away from my friends so much makes me appreciate them so much more!

Sunday was a nice, relaxing day as well. My parents, Ashley and I all went out to eat at Sportsmans in Monticello and then nearly got blown away as we attempted to order ice cream at an outdoor stand. I thought for a few minutes I just might see that tornado I've been waiting for!Upon a safe arrival at the Huber household, Ashley and I played Life (my how it flew by!:) ) and watched Little Women. I cried. Yah, I'm really lame-- what can I say? :)

Well, I will end my play by play of the weekend there. The following pictures and video will have to suffice for any detail I may have failed to recount. Thanks for coming, Ash! You're pretty much just cool. :)



A small sampling of our evening:

Viewers Warning: This video contains some jesting and craziness unsuitable for certain audiences. Please watch with discretion!

Category: 5 comments

5 comments:

smw said...

that was a funny little clip!! :) i don't want to call, but that's a good thing. :)
~shar

emilykate said...

oh man, i am SO lame. oh well :)

Tricky said...

hahahah.....I laughed at it sooo hard even though I've seen it a million and one time!!! What awesome times and even better friends:)

Sandra said...

thats was such a great clip!! There will be three very lucky guys out there someday for you three gorgeous girls:)

Daveana said...

Oh girls, Thanks so much for the laugh.