Here is a kind of blurry picture of the 2 of them.......

I must say it is fun to see Phil slain by love. :) He has a constant smile on his face.
Welcome to the family, Steph! :)

I must say it is fun to see Phil slain by love. :) He has a constant smile on his face.
Welcome to the family, Steph! :)
11 comments:
I couldn't be happier for him!
Aunt Pam
oh how fun. congrats.
love ya crissy, be praying for you as you have this exciting change!
woohoo!! :)
I am fighting tears and a lump in my throat. God is SOOOO good. Praise to Him for answered prayers. He is awsome ALWAYS!! His faithfulness is great in the hard times, and we are overwhelmed with thankfulness in these happy days. Thanks everyone for your prayers always.
oh boy, the huber family just keeps getting cooler, which is hard to do, because you guys are pretty dang cool. :) crissy...i miss you and can't wait to catch up soon!
how exciting! like leah said, i will be praying for you in this time of change in your family. love ya lots.
kendra <><
I am so excited!!! Just another reason to have more Huber gettogethers! Thanks for posting a picture of the adorable couple Chris!! Once again, it was SO fun to be with you guys on Thursday night and see Phil in love!! :D
This is exciting news! Pass on my congrats to the happy couple.
Yayy!:)
I love you Christen, thanks again for the talk...we are most definitely soul mates, no matter how much craziness life throws at us.:)
Ash
Ohhhhh I just love you all!! :)
yippee....what a cute little couple. So excited for him. My mom actually just told me yesterday. Rach....if you read this, I can't believe you didn't tell me!!!!!
Post a Comment