Set Sail in Obedience!

Wow I feel that I am becoming quite the blogger. I think this is post #3 in the past week or week and a half. Not sure whether to feel proud or lame. :)

Anyways, this week is Francesville's VBS and a group of 5 or 6 ladies (including Dani and myself) are teaching the 4 and 5 year olds. Our theme is "set sail in obedience" and all of our stories have to do with water and how people and/or the elements obeyed God.

Tonight Matt and Rebekah Kaufman (my cousins from Bloomington) are staying at our house because Matt had the service for the adults tonight. It has been very fun having them here! I love spending time with family that I don't get to see very often.

So--here is a video of the kiddos practicing their song for the program. I had to post it because they are so insanely cute!! Pictures just don't do them justice. :)

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

leah said...

oh man...i helped out with 4 year olds in indy vbs...what a week. they were so funny.

hope you had fun.

Tami said...

i have to say that i'm jealous of matt and bek...it's always good times at the Brian Huber house. :) love ya.

Rebekah said...

we had so much fun with you guys! Boy Christen, You are a TRUE Huber party girl...I can't believe you went and blogged after our late, late night! I guess I was up too but with a not so glamorous past time...nursing a baby.

love you !!!