A post with minimal words and many pictures as promised.......

In 2 weeks I will be packing for our annual trip to Minnesota and 5 days of boating bliss! Lake Latoka is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world....... even if our cabin is still decorated in '60s style. :) All the cozier, I say! Here are some pictures from the past few years:









Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

emilykate said...

fun fun fun...thanks for getting me in the lake/vacation mood!

hubergal said...

i can't believe that it's been two years since we've been there. i thought it was only a year ago, but then i realized we weren't there last year, either. sort of sad.
~shar

Tricky said...

I still remember when I saw that pic of Rach and Avia behind your desk and I thought you were such "a cute lil' girl". And then I recalled thinking "what a funny pic of your mom and grandma with fur coats on":)